Terms & Conditions
- These Conditions shall apply to all contracts for the sale of goods by DC Stones (hereafter referred to as ‘the Seller’) to an individual or company (hereafter referred to as ‘The Buyer’) to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions, including any terms or conditions which the Buyer may purport to apply under any purchase order, confirmation of order or similar document.
- All orders for Goods & Services shall be deemed to be an offer by the Buyer to purchase Goods and Services pursuant to these Condition.
- All quotations or estimates are valid for 30 days and are based on information supplied.
- The Buyer is responsible for confirming that the calculated square metre requirement is correct.
The Seller cannot be held responsible for insufficient or surplus amounts being delivered resulting
from advised requirements.
- All deliveries are to roadside only. The load will be delivered, at the driver’s discretion to the
nearest and safest point to the property.
- Payment terms for both the supply & installation of goods are 100% deposit before the template
date, to secure an order unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- The balance remaining from the Buyer must be cleared before delivery, collection, or installation
of Goods takes place.
- Payments are accepted by All types of Cards, Direct Bank Transfer, Online Payment and cheque
- To exercise the right to cancel you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by clear
statement in writing.